Monday, October 29, 2007

Cirque Du Soleil presents Kooza



Cirque Du Soleil is performing Kooza in the San Francisco Bay Area. In my ongoing discussion of SAFE children's gifts, I would like to mention that special outings, with beloved children create memories that last a lifetime. Regardless of whether the outing involves a visit to a local pond to feed wild geese, or hear a story at a local library or a dazzling ticket to the San Francisco Ballet's production of "Sugar Plum Fairy," or perhaps Cirque Du Soleil, outings make superior gifts.

2 comments:

breatnyS said...

Never seen cirque du soleil on concert, I was not going to see it, cirque du soleil tickets got sky rocked thanks to stupid brokers. But even if I had seen it, I wouldn't buy it. I'd rather wait and see it on DVD. Well suprise I changed my mind and I got 2 tix for the cirque du soleil show I was looking for tickets thanks god there sites like Ticketwood which work as comparators here is the site
cirque du soleil Tickets http://www.ticketwood.com/theater/cirque-du-soleil-Tickets/index.php . So any body going to the cirque du soleil concert ??

Princess Haiku said...

Hi, that's a great link. I have seen Cirque du Soleil three times and there really is nothing like a live performance.