All Hallows “To Do List”
Ten Things To Do Before Midnight
1) Polish the crystal ball.
2) Leave a note for planchette.
3) Open the moon umbrella and be patient; 12
more minutes to wait.
4) Close eyes and try to remember my midnight
birth of long ago.
5) Finish reading Midnight's Children by Salman Rusdie.
6) Eat the last bite of chocolate ice cream.
7) Ask the Tarot if miracles are still possible.
8) Snap in the DVD of Children of Paradise.
9) Slip into the slinky midnight blue........
10) Listen to the sound of the wind ruffling through
tall green Ponderosa pines
and remember when listening was enough.
At the stroke of midnight put down the calligraphy
pen and curl into bed, smudgy fingers and all for a