Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Six Blogs of Separation


I stopped by to visit, Nina, at The Alien Next Door and read her interesting post about "Six Degrees of Separation." Visit her blog for the whole story.

"I read somewhere that everybody on this planet is separated by only six other people. Six degrees of separation... Between us and everybody else on this planet... Because you have to find the right six people to make the connection…I’m bound to everyone on this planet by a trail of six people…every person is a new door, opening up into other worlds
—John Guare, Six Degrees of Separation, 1990"

After reading this I had the idea of hypertext linking through six blogs to arrive at a blog of chance. I am going to do this and will get back to you on the results. If anyone else does this and visits a place that has fated or special importance to them, do share... Off I go to explore whatever powers of synchronicity that are in effect right now. In fact, after I do this my next blog will be a REVEAL of the hop, skips and jumps I take on the journey.

No comments: