Sunday, January 06, 2013

The Flower of Now, Mandala by Sue O'Kieffe


This gorgeous mandala is designed by artist Sue O'Kieffe. More of her mandalas can be seen here and here.

Sue O'Kieffe describes herself as a "visionary and intuitive artist and mandala maker living on the North Coast of California. I consider myself a conduit for the mandalas that come through me and, with Spirit's assistance, almost make themselves. I am here to listen and to tell their stories, and to offer this mandala art to humanity for inspiration, growth,and healing."






Mandala is a Sanskrit word that means containing essence. Mandalas are used as symbols for healing, prayer, and meditation. My digital mandalas are inspired by the beauty of nature to bring healing and inspiration to your spirit. ~Sue O'Kieffe

No comments: